A high-quality switchgear is essential for reliable and quick protection for your power system. Bullock Breakers provides a wide variety of switchgears from well-known brands and manufacturers, like Cutler-Hammer, which has been involved in the electronics manufacturing industry since 1893. Cutler-Hammer continues to design and manufacture high-end switchgears and other electrical distribution products that ensure uninterrupted power to every commercial or residential setting. The Cutler Hammer switchgear is particularly used in facilities like schools, hospitals, industrial plants, and telecommunications stations. Here are some reasons why Cutler Hammer switchgears are right for your electrical power distribution requirements:
- Guard against fluctuations and risks caused by sudden power failures – The Cutler Hammer switchgear will prevent your power system from failing or malfunctioning under abnormal and normal power conditions. It prevents short circuits, as the switchgear finds faults and immediately disconnects the system’s unhealthy sections to prevent power interruption.
- It can quickly detect faults – Leave it to the switchgear to work fast enough to detect any fault. It will isolate any unhealthy sections without disrupting your power system.
- You can manually configure it – The Cutler Hammer switchgear has a smarter system that lets you control the product manually, in case of electrical control failure.
- Low-maintenance – A Cutler Hammer switchgear can withstand long-term and continuous use with minimal maintenance required. The drawers and components are arranged in a strategic architecture for easy access in the event of any routine inspection or maintenance. That way, you can easily conduct maintenance or repair work with minimal interruptions.
- Easily compatible with existing power components – The Cutler Hammer switchgear supports both current and vintage switchgear breakers and related components, making it versatile for any power infrastructure.
- Reliable – Every switchgear by Cutler-Hammer is laboratory tested under various conditions to ensure reliability at all times, including 50 to 200 full fault interruptions.
Westinghouse makes a range of low voltage and medium to high voltage switchgears for your specific application. Using a Westinghouse switchgear lets you control your power distribution system effectively and efficiently. Bullock Breakers offers a range of Westinghouse switchgears that are ready to ship. We aim to provide the used vacuum and air circuit breakers [...]
An electrical system that is protected by a reliable circuit breaker gives greater assurance during routine functions. Optimized operations call for reliability to prevent downtime due to overloads or short circuits that may have wreak havoc on equipment. GE Wavepro Circuit Breaker offers trusted solutions for circuits of varying sizes through Automatic Disconnection of Supply. At Bullock Breakers our association [...]
One of the most trusted global brands, Siemens has an impressive range of power distribution equipment from 120 V to 38kV. Components manufactured by Siemens related to protection and control of power distribution includes low voltage switchgear. We, at Bullock Breakers hold on inventory, world class products of the most reputed brands in power distribution. And Siemens Low Voltage Switchgear [...]
Siemens is a trusted name in the electrical industry. Their switchgear incorporate rock-solid engineering that delivers exceptional performance and are designed to last for years. Siemens low-voltage switchgear are used in households to protect appliances and electrical circuits from overload, underload, faults, and voltage fluctuations. The most preferred Siemens low-voltage switchgear are the ‘Type WL’ switchgear. Type WL switchgear from [...]
Circuit breakers are switching devices that are used to protect electrical systems and appliances from overload, underload, short-circuit, and voltage fluctuation. The basic principle behind every circuit breaker or switchgear is basically the same, but they vary according to their usage and voltage handling capacity. Switchgear are similar to electrical fuses that are used in households. The difference is in how [...]
ITE Circuit breakers are one of the most popular devices used to protect various types of electrical equipment such as transformers, motors, generators, etc. from damage caused by a short-circuit and current overload, or underload. They work on a basic principle of shutting the power down and are effective at breaking the circuit whenever there is a fault in the [...]
Circuit breakers is a switching device that is installed for disrupting the flow of electric current in the event of a short circuit, overflow, or overload. It works just like a fuse. However, you do not have to replace or reset it after every trip. A circuit breaker breaks the circuit by switching it off when it detects a fault. [...]
Circuit breakers are an essential part of the air-insulated (AIS) and gas insulated (GIS) switchgear. High voltage switchgear are mechanical switching devices that connect and break current circuits (operating and fault current) and carry the nominal current in the fault position. Siemens is a world market leader in circuit breakers that are able to meet [...]
Cutler-Hammer is a brand from Eaton, a power management company with a history of delivering high-quality products for various types of customer needs. They have an admirable legacy of managing electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic power related solutions. Their switchgear are used in various industrial applications and have proved their worth over time. Low and medium-voltage switchgear are most used in the industry. Their [...]